At the TWO DAY MBA, you will learn a DYNAMIC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT that will be CUSTOM FIT to YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR STRENGTHS AND YOUR GOALS.
You will learn where you are, and then set your profit targets. Over the two days you will develop specific action items customized for your business.
Get Started NOW by completing your own BUSINESS EVALUATION TOOLS. (free download)
We will catalogue resources and strategies, develop an understanding of who your best customer is and why and create a confident pricing strategy based upon your market position.
We will teach you how to develop a profitability mindset to all business activities as you answer the following questions:
- What products or services do you need to offer?
- How many units do you need to sell and at what price and why?
- What is the best and most cost effective marketing approach?
- How do you harness social media?
- Who are your best customers?
- How do you exceed customer expectations consistently?
- How do you deliver your product or service?
- How do you build your best team?
- Do you have enough resources to get it all done (time, talent and money)?
- How do you make the best choices to make maximum impact?
- How can you position yourself and your company to qualify for financing?
- How do you get it all done without going crazy and in time to make my kid’s soccer game?
- What do you do first? And then second?
Building the Framework
On the first day we will lay the essential foundation on which to build and move forward in your business.
- Meaning and Motivation
- Towards Your Vision
- The Most Important Thing
- Knowing Your Numbers
- Opportunity Analysis
- Listening to the Market – how and why people will buy from you
- Resources – What do you have and how to fill any gaps
- Getting Creative – the Power of Being Different People
- Starting A Conversation with Your Customers
- What Matters and Why
- The Right Kind of Lead Generation
- Messaging in today’s landscape of social media
- Gaining Customers without the Hard Sell
- Getting Them to Love What You Do – Raising the Bar on Customer Experience
- Running a Tight Ship
- Simplify to Multiply
- Accelerating Cash Flow –Profit Stacking and Business Systemization
- Getting Funding for Your Company
- Action Planning
The TWO DAY MBA program covers all of the critical skill sets needed in today’s economy. It introduces all of the critical aspects of successful business management and how to put it all together in the right way for your business. These are real techniques from the trenches.